1. Kelly Moore Bag – I LOVE this bag! Not only is it an amazing camera bag that keeps my gear protected, it is super cute too! If I ever want to bring my camera along on a date night or to visit family it’s not a problem. There are so many perfect little pockets so I have a place for everything! It has a great cushion piece on the inside that you can take out if you ever decide you would like to use it as a normal purse or maybe even a super cute diaper bag? We’re not expecting I promise! I just think this bag has a million different uses!
2. Cardigans – Every girl needs at least a few of these? Right?!? When I told Daniel that I was going to wear a cardigan at our wedding he loved the idea. He said he thought of cardigans as my staple (of course he used some other man word), but needless to say when Daniel thinks of me, he thinks cardigans. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not…
3. Lindt Chocolate - Everyone loves chocolate, but Lindt Chocolate is especially delicious! If you haven’t tried it I recommend that you go and buy a bag right now. You won’t regret it.
4. Mirrors – When I was a little kid my mom put mirrors all over our house and I’ve realized it rubbed off on me. I love mirrors and the light that they reflect. As Daniel and I continue to decorate our cozy little condo I am always drawn to mirrors. I want to put them everywhere!
5. Coffee Cups – I recently stumbled upon a gorgeous C-Wonder Coffee Mug at Goodwill and snatched it up for $1.50. It’s pretty and makes my coffee even more delicious.
6. Bare Minerals – I’ll be honest, I probably only put on makeup two or three days out of the week. I love getting dressed up, but during the work week there just isn’t much of a need for it. Daniel and my really close friends are generally the only people I see Monday- Thursday and they don’t mind seeing me in my natural state. When I do wear makeup I love Bare Minerals, it’s perfect for someone like me. It gets the job done, but it isn’t overwhelming!